Quantum’s wide-ranging logistics expertise has enabled us to gain an exclusive understanding that logistics organizations exist to provide materiel readiness to our troops in an operating environment. We have a first hand appreciation for our military’s most critical task which is to sustain the combat readiness of our deployed force and to maintain the operational readiness of the current force.
Quantum supports all aspects of the Department of Defense’s objective to develop Joint, Inter-Dependent Logistics Capabilities and to create an Integrated Logistics System (ILS) that is responsible, responsive, and adaptive for end-to-end sustainment to a joint force commander across the spectrum of conflict. Our experience at the Strategic, Tactical and Operational Levels of Logistics uniquely qualifies Quantum to support all of your logistics needs. Examples of Quantum’s logistics capabilities include:
- Logistics Management: ARFORGEN, Modularity, Transformation, RESET, ILS, Readiness (Unit and System) , Operational Needs Statements (ONS).
- Logistics Programs: STAMIS, SALE, ERP, GCSS-A, PBUSE, SAMS-E, ULLS.
- Logistics Processes: National Level Maintenance, Field Maintenance, Supply, Distribution, Transportation, Second Destination Transportation, Sustainment Systems technical Support, Life Cycle Management, Petroleum and Water, Materiel Management Cells.
- Logistics Planning: Army Campaign Plan, Transformation Campaign Plan, Total Army Analysis, Force Structure.
- Logistics Policy: NMS, AC2DP, USC Title 10 Section 2399, DoDD 5000.1, DoDI 5000.2, ARs-DA Pams: 70-1, 70-3, 73-1, 700 Series, etc.
- Information/Technology Support: Logistics Information Execution System (LEXIS) – Army owned, Quantum managed, certified and accredited web based data mart that leverages existing single focused tools. LEXIS tracks the Readiness of Units as they progress through ARFORGEN, provides Total CSS Asset Visibility for Modularity, and automates SMS drill down data for performance metrics.
- Management of Logistics Resources: POM, PPBE, PPBC, Supplemental, Sustainment Program Evaluation Guidance Study, MDEP Analysts, Lean Six Sigma Financial Yield.
- Logistics Studies: Contractors on the Battlefield, Logistics Financial Management, OIF Equipment Stress, OSD Logistics Baseline.
- Logistics Measures and Metrics: Balanced Score Card, Strategic Management System, Program Assessment Forms.
- Locations and Levels of Logistics Interface: ARSTAF, ACOM, Installations, Units (Corps/Division, Brigade Combat Team, CS/CSS).
EXAMPLES of Quantum's LOGISTICS support includes:
- DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF FOR LOGISTICS, G4
- G4 Unit Set Readiness Reporting (USRR)
- G4 Unit Set Integrated Logistics System (USILS)
- Logistics Execution Information System (LEXIS)
- G4 Strategic Readiness System Operations Center (SRS OC)
- G4 Operational Needs Statement (ONS)
- Operational Contractor Support (OCS)
- Sustainment Program Evaluation Guidance (SSPEG) Study
- LOG STAMIS Support
- HQ ARMY MATERIEL COMMAND (AMC) STRYKER BRIGADE COMBAT TEAM (SBCT) SUPPORT TEAM SERVICES
- HQ AMC BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMBINED ARMS SUPPORT COMMAND (CASCOM) LOGISTICS TRANSFORMATION TEAM (LTT) SUPPORT