Quantum is proud to offer our services under the General Services Administration's (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS), which makes it quick and easy for all federal agencies to contract for our services. In addition, Quantum has been awarded numerous Agency-Specific prime contract vehicles.
GSA – Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
Offers a broad range of Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS), including consultation, facilitation, and training services.
GSA – Professional Engineering Services (PES)
Offers a full spectrum of Professional Engineering Services (PES), including strategic planning for technology activities/programs; concept and requirements development; system design, engineering and integration; test and evaluation; and acquisition and life cycle management.
GSA – Information Technology Professional Services (ITPS)
Offers a full range of Information Technology Professional Services (ITPS), including IT facility operation and maintenance; IT systems development services; automated information systems design and integration services; programming services; IT backup and security services; and IT network management services.
In addition to our general GSA contracts, Quantum has competed and won several prime contracts, including the following:
Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance Contract (SETAC) 10 / USASMDC / ARSTRAT
- Provide systems engineering and technical assistance for SMDC/ARSTRAT and other associated defense organizations in support of Air, Space, Missile Defense, Homeland Security/Defense, Warfighter, Cyber, and Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear missions.
- Contracting Ceiling: $997,000,000 and Period of Performance: 12/21/2012 – 12/20/2017
- Manage 36 subcontractors including nine large businesses and one University
Concepts and Operations for Space and Missile Defense Integration Capabilities (COSMIC)
- Provide U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command / Army Forces Strategic Command (USASMDC/ARSTRAT) with Space, Near Space, Missile Defense, Cyber, Capabilities Integration and Development support. This is across the entire range of Future Warfare Center (FWC) responsibilities from Future Concept Development to C4ISR system integration.
- Contract Ceiling: $449M and Period of Performance: 10/1/2006 – 9/30/2013
- Manage 27 subcontractors to include six large businesses (exceeding SB goals)
- Places of performance: Colorado Springs, CO; Crofton, MD; Huntsville, AL; Kirtland AFB, NM; Tyndall AFB, FL; and WSMR, NM
U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM)
Expedited Professional and Engineering Support Services (EXPRESS)
- Provide comprehensive technical advisory and assistance services to the AMCOM Life Cycle Management Command, U.S. Army Program Executive Offices (PEOs), U.S. Army Materiel Command (AMC), U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM) and other customers.
- Technical Domain – Blanket Purchase Agreement
- Manage 118 subcontractors (83 small businesses)
Engineering, Software Development, and Analysis Support for Software Development Branch (SDB) and Warfighter Support Branch (WSB), Army Research Laboratory (ARL) / Survivability-Lethality Analysis Directorate (SLAD)
Foreign Threat Systems, Spare Parts, and Manuals Support Contract, Threat Systems ID/IQ Contract / PM TMO / PEO STRI
- Provide engineering, software development, and analysis support for SDB and WSB, ARL / SLAD
- Contract Ceiling: $12M and Period of Performance: 10/1/2011 – 9/31/2014
- Places of performance; APG, MD and WSMR, NM
Foreign/Non-Standard Weapons, Accessories, and Parts / RDECOM-ARDEC
- Provide systems, subsystems, spare parts and manuals and related equipment that represents foreign threat systems as specified in the individual delivery orders. Systems range from fully mission capable weapon systems to non-operational ancillary components.
- Contract Ceiling: $29M and Period of Performance: 5/18/2012 – 5/2017
- Provide RDECOM-ARDEC and several Program Offices with multiple variants of foreign, non-standard, U.S.-obsolete, and commercial weapons, accessories, and weapon parts systems engineering and technical assistance.
- Blanket Order Agreement with initial Period of Performance: 10/12/2012 – 10/11/2017
- Manage five subcontractors
Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) Program / Army Sustainment Command
- Provide the Army with support of the Materiel Enterprise by providing all aspects of the Army’s multi-faceted supply, maintenance and transportation efforts – both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Basic Ordering Agreement
- Manage a team of nine subcontractors
SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
- The U.S. Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas, including engineering, prototyping, software, IS/IA/IT, logistics, training, programmatics, and public affairs.
- Qualified to compete in Zone 2 (National Capital Region), Zone 4 (Gulf Coast Region) and Zone 6 (Southwest Region)
- Manage a prime team of 14 teammates and are a teammate to 11 other primes
North Atlantic Treaty Organization Consultation, Command, and Control Agency (NATO C3 Agency)
Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA)
- Quantum provides services that include science and research for military services and national defense, project management, business administration, training and manpower development, IT security, and web and database design