Single Task Orders may be defined which contain sub-tasks spanning multiple SINs. Quantum will accept task orders under this contract in accordance with the following:
- Minimum Order – minimum task order dollar value accepted will be $100.
- Maximum Order – no maximum task order size for the contract.
A $750,000 maximum order value was established for the contract so when Task Orders exceed this value, agencies should seek additional discounts from the contractors.
Task Orders exceeding $750,000 will be placed under this contract in accordance with clause I-FSS-125.
All travels costs shall be governed by FAR 31.205-46.
All services will be provided using the approved labor categories and rates defined in the contract. Quantum has provided rates for tasks performed at both Quantum sites and client sites.
A listing of Services Not Provided by the Professional Engineering Services Contract is included.
Services Not Included Under the PES Contract
- Construction and Architect-Engineering services as set forth in FAR Part 36 (including construction, alteration or repair (including dredging, excavating and painting) of buildings, structures, or other real property). Offerors interested in providing these services may contact GSA's Public Buildings Service (PBS) for additional information.
- Computer Engineering and Information Technology.
- Environmental Advisory Services as listed below are not currently being solicited:
- Environmental Planning Services & Documentation (i.e., environmental impact statements; endangered species, wetlands, watersheds and other natural resource management plans, studies and consultations; archeological, historic and other cultural resources management plans, studies, and consultations; economic, technical, and risk analyses in support of environmental needs)
- Environmental compliance services (i.e., environmental compliance audits; compliance management planning; pollution prevention surveys;
- Environmental/occupational training services specific to environmental planning and environmental compliance as discussed above (i.e., conventional course development and presentation; customized courses to meet specific needs; computer-based interactive course development)
- Waste management services (i.e., data collection, data development, analyses of comments, regulatory and economic analyses, feasibility analyses, hazard assessments, exposure assessments, and risk analyses. Examples include, but are not limited to development of waste characterization studies and recommendations for management strategy including identification of recycling options. Assessments might include studies relating to collection and transfer of waste, source reduction, and evaluation of energy/fuel options. Services could include data collection, data development, analyses of comments, regulatory and economic analyses, feasibility analyses, hazard assessments, exposure assessments and risk analyses.
- Hazardous materials management advisory services (i.e., furnishing of Material Safety Data Sheets (MDSD) by compact disc, on-line via Internet, mail or facsimile (FAX); reporting and compliance software, hazardous materials tracking software and other related software/services.
- Telephone advisory services (i.e., telephone assistance with hazardous material spills, poisons, MSDS, and other related services).
- Foundations and Landscaping Engineering.
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) related to buildings, structures, or other real property set forth for Construction and Architect-Engineering services governed by FAR Part 36. Offerors interested in providing these services are directed to contact GSA's PBS for additional information. Please note that HVAC related to the manufacture, production, furnishing, construction, alteration, repair, processing or assembling of vessels, aircraft, or other kinds of personal property IS included and solicited within the scope of PES.
- Research and Development as set forth in FAR Part 35.
- Products/materials already solicited under other Federal Supply Service (FSS) Schedule contracts (e.g., information technology, paper, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, laboratory instruments, etc.). However, PES contractors may team across FSS Schedules to provide a total solution to agency requirements.