This contract offers a full spectrum of Professional Engineering Services, including strategic planning for technology activities/programs; concept and requirements development; system design, engineering and integration; test and evaluation; and acquisition and life cycle management, under the General Services Administration's (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS).
Statement of Work
The scope of this contract is to provide all types of engineering services across the full life cycle of an engineering project; hence, Quantum is authorized to provide services under any of the following Special Item Numbers (SINs):
See Terms and Conditions for more information.
Examples of Quantum's Services and Products
- Business Process Reengineering
- Analysis of Mission, Goals, and Program Objectives
- Integrated Definition (IDEF) 0, 1X, and 3 Modeling
- Operational Requirements Definition
- Operational/System/Technical Architecture Definition and Analysis
- Systems Engineering Database Development, Analysis, and Maintenance
- Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis
- Analytical Tool Development
- Test Requirements Definition
- Verification, Validation, and Accreditation
- Development of Test and Evaluation Documentation
- Program/Project Management
- Acquisition and Fielding Strategy Development
- Programmatics Support
- Special Studies
How to Use This Contract
PES is a competitively awarded schedule contract with fixed labor rates and is available to all federal agencies and their approved contractors. Task orders referencing the GSA schedule number flow directly from the customer agency to Quantum. There is no middle man, no need to advertise, and no need to deal with anyone outside of your agency. Each agency has contract procedures to follow when using this streamlined and simplified procurement process. Refer to FAR 8.4 and to the ordering office instructions for details. The general steps to follow are:
- Quantum meets with customer to determine if "needs" exist.
- The customer develops the project definition and requirements.
- Quantum provides the customer a recommended labor mix for the project, with estimated prices.
- The customer provides the project definition and funding documents to its internal contracting office.
- The customer's Contracting Office develops a Request for Quote (RFQ), which is placed on GSA e-Buy for bids.
- Quantum develops a responsive quote/proposal.
- The customer's Contracting Officer issues a task order.
Quantum Points of Contact
Business Development Manager
Phone: (256) 971-1800 ext 259
Fax: (256) 971-1801
Phone: (256) 971-1800 ext 145
Fax: (256) 971-1802