This contract under the General Services Administration's (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) offers a full range of Information Technology Professional Services, including IT facility operation and maintenance; IT systems development services; automated information systems design and integration services; programming services; IT backup and security services; and IT network management services. In FY2004, Quantum was in the top 25% of all GSA IT Professional Services contractors. We look forward to the chance to provide you the same outstanding service that has made us successful.
Statement of Work
The scope of this contract is to provide a full spectrum of Information Technology (IT) Professional Services and Solutions to federal agencies across the country, using our streamlined proposal process and pre-negotiated labor categories and rates. Quantum is authorized to provide services in any of the following categories under Special Item Number (SIN) 132-51: Information Technology Professional Services:
- SIN 132-51: IT Information Technology Professional Services
- Facility Operation and Maintenance
- IT Systems Development Services
- IT Systems Analysis Services
- Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- Programming Services
- IT Backup and Security Services
- IT Network Management Services
See Terms and Conditions for more information.
Examples of Quantum's Services and Products
- IT Program Management
- Technical, Risk, and Schedule Development
- Scheduling and Issue Management Tools
- Intranet/Internet Development
- IT Studies and Analyses
- Business Process Reengineering
- Integrated Definition (IDEF) Modeling
- Requirements Analysis
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Architecture Development (Operational, System, and Technical)
- IT Evaluations and Assessments
- Modeling and Simulation
- IT Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Security
- Facility Design and Operation
- Network Vulnerability Assessments
- Network System Administration
- Network Security Management and Implementation.
- Security Training
- IT Systems Engineering and Integration
- Weapons System Engineering and Integration
- Network Engineering
- Information System Design
- Software Development
- COTS Evaluation
- Test and Evaluation
- Computer - Aided Software Engineering (CASE) Tool Training
How to Use This Contract
The GSA ITPS contract is a competitively awarded schedule contract with fixed labor rates and is available to all federal agencies and their approved contractors. Task orders referencing the GSA schedule number flow directly from the customer agency to Quantum. There is no middle man, no need to advertise, and no need to deal with anyone outside of your agency. Each agency has contract procedures to follow when using this streamlined and simplified procurement process. Refer to FAR 8.4 and to the ordering office instructions for details. The general steps to follow are:
- Quantum meets with customer to determine if "needs" exist.
- The customer develops the project definition and requirements.
- Quantum provides the customer a recommended labor mix for the project, with estimated prices.
- The customer provides the project definition and funding documents to its internal contracting office.
- The customer's Contracting Office develops a Request for Quote (RFQ), which is placed on GSA e-Buy for bids.
- Quantum develops a responsive quote/proposal.
- The customer's Contracting Officer issues a task order.
Quantum Points of Contact
Business Development Manager
Phone: (256) 971-1800 ext 259
Fax: (256) 971-1801
Phone: (256) 971-1800 ext 145
Fax: (256) 971-1802