U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) Expedited Professional and Engineering Support Services (EXPRESS)
The AMCOM EXPRESS contract is a multiple award BPA program leveraging GSA schedules to provide comprehensive advisory and assistance services to the AMCOM Life Cycle Management Command, U.S. Army Program Executive Offices (PEOs), U.S. Army Materiel Command (AMC), U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM) and other customers.
Quantum was awarded contract W31P4Q-09-A-0017 on 12 May 2009, for a period of five years, to provide technical domain support.
We currently have 104 Teammates and Subcontractors on our AMCOM EXPRESS Technical Domain contract.
May 2009 - Jan 2015
| AMCOM EXPRESS Technical Domain:
- Aeromechanics Technology
- Airworthiness Qualification/Release
- Electronics/Avionics/Visionics/Survivability Equipment
- Environmental/Safety Initiatives
- Guidance Technology - Guidance Analyses
- Guidance Technology - Weapon System Computers
- Guidance Technology - Weapon System Guidance
- Industrial Operations
- Infrared (IR)
- Image and Seismic, Acoustic, Magnetic & Signal Processing
- Manpower & Personnel Technical Support
- Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Navigation and Control
- Optics and Laser
- Product Assurance
- Production Engineering
- Propulsion Systems/Technology
- Radio Frequency (RF) Technology
- Systems Engineering
- Structures and Materials
- Systems Simulation and Modeling
- Software Engineering
- Technical Data Management
- Test and Evaluation
- Automated Test Equipment(ATE)/Test Program Set (TPS)
- Weapons Science
- Aerodyne, a MCR Federal, LLC Company
- ALATEC, Inc.
- Alion Science and Technology Corporation
- Alphaport, Inc.
- AM Pierce & Associates, Inc.
- Analytix, LLC
- Applied Data Trends, Inc.
- Argos Intelligence
- ARINC Engineering Services, LLC
- Assurance Technology Corporation
- AT&T Government Solutions
- AVNIK Defense Solutions, Inc
- B3 Management Services, LLC
- BAE Systems Technology Solutions and Services, Inc (BAE)
- Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc (BAH)
- Brockwell Technologies, Inc (BTI)
- By Light Professional IT Services
- C4 Planning Solution
- CACI Dynamic Systems, Inc (CACI)
- CAS, Inc
- Casto Information Managements Systems, Inc (DBA CIMSgts)
- Charles F Day & Associates LLC
- Chenega Advanced Solutions & Engineering, LLC (CASE)
- Cherokee Info Svcs
- CIBER, Inc
- Coherent Technical Services, Inc (CTSi)
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
- Delta Solutions & Strategies LLC
- DHPC Technologies, Inc
- DigiFlight Incorporated
- Dynetics, Inc
- Enlogica Solutions, LLC
- Five Stones Research Corp
- Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc
- General Dynamics C4 Systems
- Gray Research, Inc
- HCI Integrated Solutions (Hurricane Consulting Inc.)
- Ideal Innovations, Inc.
- InfoReliance Corporation
- Infoscitex Corporation
- Innovative Computing & Technology Systems, LLC
- Integrated Logistics Solutions, Inc
- Integration Innovation Inc (I3)
- Intergraph Corporation
- Intuitive Research & Technology Corporation (IRTC)
- Irving Burton Associates, Inc (IBA)
- ISSAC Corp
- JP Technologies
- KT Engineering Corporation
- Logistics Management Institute (LMI)
- Lynx Support Specialist, Inc (LSSI)
- Madison Research Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kratos Government Solutions, Inc.
- ManTech Advanced Systems International, Inc. (ManTech)
- Manufacturing Technical Solutions, Inc (MTS)
- Master Solutions, LLC
- Mc5 & Associates, Inc.
- Navigator Development Group, Inc.
- Noetic Strategies, Inc.
- Novus Origo
- Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd.
- Ohio Technology Clearinghouse Inc (OTC)
- Olgoonik Technical Services
- Omega Defense Systems, Inc.
- Orbis, Inc
- PeopleTec, Inc
- Project Management Solutions Group, LLC (PMSG)
- Qnet Consulting, Inc.
- QTEC, Inc.
- Quadrus Corporation
- QuantiTech, Inc
- Radiance Technologies, Inc
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- Sensing Strategies, Inc
- Serco, Inc (formerly SI International, Inc.)
- Software Engineering Services Corporation (SES)
- Sonalysts, Inc
- Southern Aerospace Company
- Space Dynamics Laboratory Utah State University (SDL)
- Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies, Inc. (SGT)
- System Dynamics International, Inc. (SDI)
- TDC Government Solutions (a division of TECH USA, LLC)
- Techni-Core Engineering
- Teksouth Corporation
- Teledyne Solutions, Inc. (TSI)
- The Kenjya Group, Inc.
- The SI Organization, Inc.
- Thompson Programmatic Services, Inc
- Torch Systems, LLC
- Torch Technologies, Inc
- Trideum Corporation
- Tucson Embedded Systems, Inc (TES)
- Universal Technical Resource Services (UTRS) Inc.
- URS Group – EG&G Technical Services Inc
- Vela Corporation
- Visible Information, LLC
- Von Braun Center for Science & Innovation , Inc. (VCSI)
- Westar Aerospace & Defense Group, Inc
- Westech International, Inc.
- Whitney, Bradley & Brown, Inc
- Wind River Systems
- Wyle Laboratories, Inc
Quantum Points of Contact
AMCOM EXPRESS Program Manager
Phone: (256) 971-1800 ext 255
Fax: (256) 971-1801
Business Development Manager
Phone: (256) 971-1800 ext 259
Fax: (256) 971-1801